Summer Camp 2020
We have put in place a variety of different measures for the safety of Sporting Influence staff, your child and yourselves as parents/guardians.
Please see below for Terms & Conditions of booking onto our Summer Camp 2020, until the end of July at a minimum.
- To limit the amount of contact with others we are only accepting FULL WEEK BOOKINGS. As safety is our number one priority, it is imperative that we try to minimise the amount of contact the children and staff have with others.
- There will be NO REFUND if you do not attend a day during a week you are booked onto.
- If you have tested positive for symptoms of COVID-19 alert Sporting Influence with a doctors note and we will refund any days you have left on your booking.
- Our camp will be split into small groups. Once a child is in their group they are unable to transfer to another group. If there is someone you would like your child to be with at camp, please add their name to your booking notes and we will try to accommodate where we can.
- Drop off and pick up is changing to limit contact, queueing and ensure the process is as low risk as possible.
- Drop off: Between 8:00am & 9:00am – You will be given a 20 minute time slot to drop your child off. Please, where possible, be punctual and drop your child off during this time. If you are dropping off more than one child and they are in different groups, drop both off at the earlier time.
- Pick up: Between 3:00pm & 4:00pm – You will be given a 20 minute time slot to collect your child off. Please, where possible, be punctual and collect your child during this time. If you are collecting more than one child and they are in different groups, collect both at the later time.
- There will be no early/late provision. This will make social distancing and contamination of groups very hard to monitor.
- If Government guidance changes and we cannot run our Childcare Activity Camp we will refund 100% of any money paid for bookings.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms during your time at Camp.
If your child, or a family member who lives with the child attending camp, has symptoms of COVID-19 during their time at camp please DO NOT attend camp. Call & email Sporting Influence to make us aware. Once tested, your child can return to camp if COVID-19 is not present. If COVID-19 is present, we ask your child and any siblings observes a 14 day isolation before they can return to camp.
If a child in my childs group shows symptoms of COVID-19
If a child in the same group as your child shows symptoms we will contact you to make you aware. It is then your decision if you wish to take your child out of camp. We must remind you the child who showed symptoms will not return until either they have observed 14 days quarantine or a negative result has shown.
If the test is positive we will alert all parents of the children in that pod and they must all be tested for COVID-19 or observe a 14 day isolation before returning to camp.
If a child shows symptoms up to 7 days after attending Sporting Influence’s Camp.
Please alert Sporting Influence if your child shows symptoms of COVID-19 up to seven days after attending camp. This is to help with the track and trace of the virus. We will alert any parents who’s children have come into contact with the child in question.
Sporting Influence Website T&C’s
The term ‘Sporting Influence’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.