Week 1 at Camp
7 July 2022
We have had information from Harrogate Ladies' College which effects Week 1 of Camp.
- On Monday 11th & potentially Tuesday 12th, NO VEHICLES will be allowed on site at Harrogate Ladies' College. ALL CHILDREN should be dropped off at the mini bus park on Clarence Drive for early drop off, normal drop off/collection and late pick up.
- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE try to remember too pack a water bottle for your children. With the heat rising, it is really important children are able to access water throughout the day.
- Every child can swim all day, so please pack swim kit if you would like to swim.
- We are still and will continue to be a NO NUTS CAMP. Please don't pack nut products in your lunch. (May contain nuts food, is generally ok to pack).
- If you need to speak to a Sporting Influence member of staff on drop off please try to give us a heads up via email, prior to attending, to email@example.com, then we can prepare staff to cover.
If you have any other questions or want to know anything else, please contact us!